PTFE is the best chemical-resistance plastic. PTFE has a wide range of working temperature from-180+260 and a wax-like surface to which anything hardly sticks. PTFE has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials. It has the best electrical properties than the other plastics
PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene)is the best chemical resistance plastic. It has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials and a wide range of working temperature from-180 to +260C.
[ Specifications ] Diameter(mm) Length(mm):100~4000mm
０.８,１,１.２,１.５,１.８.....4,5,6 ,7,8,9 ,10,13,15,16,18 ,20,25,30
1. Resistance to chemical corrosion: Pipe hose, thin-wall beaker, reactor valve, diaphragm pump, lining of pipe-line equipment, filter etc.
2. Resistance to aging, low friction coefficient: Gland packing, pump seal, pull-rod sealing ring, mechanical seal, bearing, piston ring, guide ring, valve seat, valve clack, buffering ring etc.
3. Good dielectric property: Wire and cable, insulating bushing of instrument, capacitor, radio insulation, transformer insulation etc.
4. Self-cleaning property: Exterior wall coating, bridge slide block, machine guide track etc.
5. Waterproof: Filter film, raincoat, sport suit, tabernacle etc.
[ Features ]
There are two kinds of PTFE rods to offer. One is manufactured by Paste extruding method in the diameter from 4 to 9mm and the other Is made by ram extruding method is the diameter from 10to 50mm; rods Over the diameter 50mm are manufactured by moulding. PTFE is the most chemical-resistant of all known plastics. It does not age.
PTFE has a wide range of practicable temperature from 180%°C - +260°C and a wax-like surface to which anything hardly sticks.
PTFE has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials. It has the best electrical properties of all plastics.